Skip to main content

Adopting a Cat!

Hello, everybody! This is Molly, and I'm here with my friend Emily. Did you know that June is Adopt a Shelter Cat Month? Emily and I love cats, and we decided to go to our local shelter to adopt one.


Nicki volunteers at the animal shelter, so she welcomed us and showed us where the cats were.


All of the cats were so cute. I had no idea which one to choose.


"Look, Molly!" Emily said. "This one jumped into my lap." I smiled broadly. "I think that she's the one!"


Once we got back to Hidden Blossom Acres, we introduced our new kitty to the other girls. "Does she have a name yet?" Addy asked. Emily shook her head thoughtfully. "I think we should name her Paisley," she said. "That's perfect!" I exclaimed. Everybody agreed. 


Do you have a cat? What is his or her name? Tell us in the comments below!


Boop! 😉👃🏼😻






Just in case you were wondering, here is information on what each doll is wearing/using in this post.

  • Molly: silver glasses - American Girl, white blouse - Our Generation, brown skirt - Our Generation, green shoes - Our Generation
  • Emily: purple jacket - Our Generation, black leggings - My Life As, brown boots - My Life As, wheelchair - Journey Girls
  • Nicki: white shirt - Build-A-Bear, blue volunteer apron - Our Generation, donation box - My Doll's Life by Sophia's, cat and dog figurines - Littlest Pet Shop, tissue box - Our Generation
  • Addy: blue shirt - United States Coast Guard, white skirt - Build-A-Bear
  • Cats: Paisley (tan cat) - Lion Guard, Tom (larger gray cat) - Talking Tom, Stripey (striped cat) - Beanie Babies, JJ (smaller gray cat) - unknown

Comments