Skip to main content

Old Photos Made New 💕

Hi guys! Today we are looking through old doll photos and editing some! Here they are:

Addy🌻
I love this! It was taken almost right after she came out of the box, and her hair wasn't wild yet 😆

Raina🌺
At the playground in my old neighborhood, on the almost doll-sized baby slide 😁

Gracie Marie🌳
When I get Marie Grace someday I'm going to change her name, so no worries about Gracie Marie being too similar 😋

Kaya🥧
Not the best picture, but it's old 😉

Saige, McKenna, Nicki, Robin, Felicity, Jenny, Callie, Tipi, Francis, Kaya, and Molly
Wince. Wow, this picture is horrible in so many ways on so many levels! Arrrgh 😳

Nicki and Saige with Smiley🎉
Celebrating Smiley's birthday! I remember this being a fun picture to set up 😅

Felicity🏞️
This photo was taken on our awesome vacation to Colonial Williamsburg. I am thinking about customizing Felicity soon. 😊

Molly, Kaya, McKenna, Saige, Felicity, Nicki, Gracelynn, and Apple Dumpling🦃
Thanksgiving 2015! So sweet 😍

Fifi🎭
I love most of these sooo much!

Comments